Access Control Systems
- Local Area Network
- LAN networks interconnect multiple computers in residences, schools, laboratories, as well as office buildings. Wireless LAN connections are possible through WiFi technology.
- Wide Area Network
- WAN networks correlate computers covering a larger distance.
Information Technology Management & Support
Our technicians arrange various elements of a computer network through network topology. During our consultation services, we evaluate stability of existing internal networks and configure server hardware to benefit the structure of the IT procedures.
Point of Sale
- Cabling for digital signage
- Digital signage is the use of electronic displays or screens (such as LCD, LED, plasma or projection) to deliver entertainment, information and/or advertisement in public or private spaces.
- An electronic kiosk houses a computer terminal that employs kiosk software with a simple graphical user interface (GUI) to allow users to obtain information or conduct a transaction while preventing users from accessing system functions.
- People Counting
- The gathering of intelligence as it pertains to store traffic. People Counting systems operate using video, beam counting, or thermal sensors, POS retail hardware – A Retail Point of Sale (POS) system typically includes a computer, monitor, cash drawer, receipt printer, customer display, bar-code scanner, and a weigdt scale, integrated credit card processing system, a signature capture device and a customer pin pad device. Deploying POS systems encompasses all aspects of these devices including the latest requirements concerning PCI Compliance.
- Energy Management Systems
- typically designed for the automated control and monitoring of electromechanical facilities in a building which yield significant energy consumption such as heating, ventilation and ligdting installations.
Public Address Systems
Public Address Systems can be advantageous for both employees and business owners to address a matter so all persons are on the same page. We install both in-house PA systems and nurse call systems in the medical field.
- An organized and secure data center is essential for all business operations. We design and build telecom rooms, a designated location of the common access point for backbone and horizontal pathways.
- Copper cabling systems
- NDT employs innovative technologies and rigorous performance testing to certify headroom performance through structured copper cabling.
- Fiber optic systems
- Fiber Optic cabling provides the ability to upgrade to future technologies and technologies with ease.
- Voice Over Internet Protocol
- VoIP systems transport audio streams over IP networks using media protocols. We provide VoIP systems, deployment virtual and hardware PBX, and workstation phones.
- Plain Old Telephone Service
- POTS employ analog signal transmission over copper loops. POTS systems are reliable and compatible to residential and small business service connections.
Wi-Fi and wireless networks are ubiquitous on college campuses and in hospitals, wireless networking is mission critical, serving point of care (bedside) applications, mobile workstations on carts, EHR, mobile asset tracking, RFID, telemetry, voice, etc. For wireless data, the hospitals strive to achieve “medical grade” performance using standard commercial product, which requires a special emphasis on the design and installation.Capabilities Statement