Getting through this together
This unfortunate virus has ushered in a time of unprecedented change and uncertainty. NDT’s top priority is protecting the health and well-being of employees and partners while keeping the business running for our customers and supporting the communities we serve.
To our Technicians
We have made these changes to protect our technicians, who are the heart of our business.
- If you are not feeling well, stay home.
- NDT has revised its guidelines to adhere to local, state, and federal guidelines – we require all technicians to wear a mask and disposable gloves.
To our Customers
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we may work through scheduling challenges in the coming weeks. We know your business may not stop, and we hope to fulfill all requests promptly.
- Please call and schedule your installation requisition as soon as possible. Please allow us 24 hours to respond.
- To avoid touch, we submit all requests electronically through phone and email.
- Please make sure the requested area for our techs is clean as reasonably possible to avoid exposure.
To our friends looking for work
We are always looking to hire those from the community, including veterans. If you know someone skilled in our line of work, we would love to hear from them. We may not be in a position to employ immediately, but as we start to come out of this, there will be opportunities available.
From our family to yours, we hope everyone is sage and taking the steps outlined by local, state, and federal authorities. The health of NDT’s clients, employees, and partners is our PRIMARY concern. If there is anything we can do to make this less burdensome, please contact us.
Joseph Ruffin, CEO