Business Development Specialist
The position includes sales, marketing, and business development for planning and implementing sales, understanding product development programs, both short and long-range, targeted toward expanding existing markets and exploiting new markets by performing duties personally or through subordinates. Also, responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans required to achieve your financial targets.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for growth
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Implements utilize technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with the required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 20 or more years of related industry experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Proven experience of running a multiple crews and projects in multiple locations simultaneously
- This position requires extensive travel
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
NDT is a family-owned and operated corporation that is currently in growth mode. We are looking for an energetic, dynamic salesperson who is skilled at in-home sales.
Pay frequency:Every 2 weeks
Typical start time:10 AM
Typical end time:2 PM
Pay:$13.00 – $15.00 per hour